1M Civil Engineering- Driveway building experts
We have been providing construction services to residents in Godalming and elsewhere in the UK for years. We have an in-house team of experts including structural engineers, builders, architects, interior designers, etc. All of our team is highly experienced and licensed. Our Driveways Godalming services are aimed at building the best driveways for your homes and offices.
Why makes us the best driveways contractors Godalming?
- We build different types of driveways from different materials
- You can choose from a broad range of colours. You can choose from different colours, designs, sizes, and shapes.
- We offer warranty for new driveways.
- The best installation and repair services in Godalming.
- Highly competitive pricing with the best quality.
- Premium quality raw materials including aggregates, resins, paver blocks, etc.
How can building a proper driveway help you?
Driveways are the first thing any visitor would look at when he visits your property. A well-built and well-maintained aesthetic driveway will cast a lasting impression on your visitors. It also benefits you in selling your property. Driveways can also be used by your children for playing and you can even throw a small weekend party.
Model Driveway construction in Godalming
Driveways are constructed from different materials such as Gravel, bricks, Tarmac, paver blocks, cobblestone, resin, concrete, and asphalt. They can be constructed in different layouts and designs. Driveways are an effective solution for parking as well as segregating one property from another, or for connecting your home to the main road.
Choose the driveway that suits your taste the best
Which Driveways Godalming you should get depends on several factors including:
- Your budget
- Climatic conditions in your vicinity
- The exterior of your home.
- Building regulations.
What driveway material options do you have at your disposal?
Asphalt is the most common material used for constructing driveways. It is used around the world for building driveways because it has unparalleled cons:
- It is available at affordable costs.
- Requires low maintenance and can be repaired easily.
- Asphalt driveways have a life of more than 25 years.
- May not be aesthetically appealing compared to other driveways but is more durable.
Highly affordable like asphalt, concrete driveways are still preferred across the UK because of their easy installation and other features.
- Low cost of installation.
- It can have the age of 40 years or more.
- Requires little to no maintenance.
- Convenient to build and easy to repair
- Low aesthetic value
Block paved driveways
Block paved driveways are traditional and aesthetically pleasing. They have the following features.
- Easy construction
- Can withstand heavy weights because of its high flexibility.
- Paving blocks can be made of clay or concrete and last between 50-75 years.
- You can customize them according to your taste.
- Available in several options in shapes, sizes, and colours.
- High aesthetic value
Tarmacadam or tarmac is known for its sturdiness. It is highly durable and resists climatic conditions. They are:
- Highly affordable
- Highly durable making it a primary choice for constructing runways and roads.
- Lifespan of more than 20 years.
Resin Bound driveways
A mixture of polyurethane (resin) and aggregates, resin bound driveways are one of the most modern solutions for building driveways. They are:
- Highly waterproof and flexible.
- Highly resistant to water.
- High aesthetic value.
- Variety of designs and colours
- Relatively expensive but value for money.
Driveways made out of this material are the most traditional driveways. They provide a unique look, are easy to maintain, and provide incredible value.
- Special aesthetic and traditional value.
- Highly appropriate for building driveways in period properties.
- Relatively expensive.
- Individual cobblestones can be easily replaced in case they are damaged.
What Cost of Building Driveways in Godalming do we offer?
The cost of building driveways depends on:
- The material you choose.
- The colour, design, and size you choose.
- The area of your driveway.
- The current condition of the construction site.
- Service charges of driveways contractors Godalming
- Any additional work required
Let us know how we can serve you!
If you require a new installation of Driveways Godalming or you want repair services for your existing driveway, call us on our registered number and talk to our engineers in detail.